Hey , Do You want to Chat or make a GirlFriend with Millions Of Hotttt and Cooooool Girls, Women, HouseWives, Teenagers, School Girls. Then You are at The right place !!!!!!!. Dont Wait my Friend Get yourself the best partner before somebody else gets it ;-) Go On What are waiting for !!!!!!!!!

Search

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lubina


relationship status: single
birthday: May 30
age: 21
here for: friends
about me: I am lubina A keralite girl now in Uae Living with parents
thats all abt me.
religion: Muslim...
political view: Left
humor: friendly
fashion: alternative, classic, contemporary, natural, trendy
smoking: no
drinking: no
pets: i like them at the zoos

living: with parents
hometown: Calicut
cuisines: Anything which doesnt bite back me!!!!!!
Messenger:lubina1987(yahoo)

2 comments:

PrakashBhavna said...

eid mubaarak ho aap ko aur aap ki family ko !!

prakash said...

iam an engineer in dubai from calicut reply prakash_unni46@yahoo.com

 
design by: amdg